The application process consists of four clear steps and the entire process is estimated to take approximately 30 minutes.
You will be asked to:
- Enter your personal information, add your portfolio and answer a few essential questions (five minutes).
- Submit a short photography skills test (20 minutes).
- Upload your resume in English (around a minute).
- Submit your application.
Please note that your portfolio will be used to assess your photographic capabilities and we strongly suggest that it adheres the following criteria:
- Include a variety of images in at least one of the following categories– destination, travel and/or property photography.
- We prefer portfolios from your official website or from Google Drive, however social media (such as Instagram) is acceptable as well. Please ensure that the photos you share with us are not password-protected and are easily accessible.
- Include a minimum of 25 photos.
- In the case of multiple disciplines, we would like to see a minimum of eight photos per category.
- If you have additional skills (such as videography, drone, floor plans, 360° images, graphic design, etc.) please be sure to include relevant examples in your portfolio.
- If you have an alternate address or country of residence you'll be able to include this during the paperwork section of the application, after you pass the portfolio assessment.
- If you can’t find your location in the list, we are still happy to receive your application through any of the open photographer positions.
If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, you can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any technical support during the application process, please contact: email@example.com.