Once we have posted a new job on our careers website, you will be able to apply for it in three clear steps with the entire process estimated to take approximately 30 minutes. You will be asked to:
- Enter your personal information and answer a few essential questions (five minutes).
- Post links to your video portfolio. Minimum of three links, maximum of eight (preferably not a showreel/demo reel).
- Upload your resume in English (about a minute).
- Submit your application.
Please note that your video portfolio will be used to assess your creative capabilities and we strongly suggest that it adheres the following criteria:
- Include a variety of video examples in at least one of the following categories: Destination or travel videography.
- We prefer portfolios from Vimeo, your official website or from Youtube/Google Drive.
- If you have additional skills (such as photography, drone, VR etc.) please make sure to include relevant examples in your portfolio.
- If you have an alternate address or country of residence you'll be able to include this during the paperwork section of the application after you pass the portfolio assessment.
- If you can’t find your location in the list, we are still happy to receive your application through any of the open photographer positions.
If you have any questions/concerns please contact us here.