The application process consists of three clear steps and the entire process is estimated to take approximately 30 minutes. You will be asked to:
- Enter your personal information and answer a few essential questions (five minutes).
- Post links to your video portfolio. Minimum of three links, maximum of eight (preferably not a showreel/demo reel).
- Upload your resume in English (about a minute).
- Submit your application.
Please note that your video portfolio will be used to assess your creative capabilities and we strongly suggest that it adheres the following criteria:
- Include a variety of video examples in at least one of the following categories: Destination or travel videography.
- We prefer portfolios from Vimeo, your official website or from Youtube/Google Drive.
- If you have additional skills (such as photography, drone, VR etc.) please make sure to include relevant examples in your portfolio.
- If you have an alternate address or country of residence you'll be able to include this during the paperwork section of the application after you pass the portfolio assessment.
- If you can’t find your location in the list, we are still happy to receive your application through any of the open photographer positions.
If you have any questions/concerns about the application process you can reach us at: email@example.com.